Is there a problem with my reservation?
– The helpdesk of Bed & Brussels remains open by mail: email@example.com
– For all stays cancelled due to the COVID19 crisis, Bed & Brussels offers you to postpone your rental within the next 12 months.
Temporary Cancellation Policy :
In these times of concern and questioning, Bed & Brussels has decided to apply free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before arrival for all reservations made between March 1st 2021 and April 30 2021. This action is only valid for all new stays starting before before April 1st, 2021 in all our participating B&B’s and furnished accommodation.
Latest decisions taken by the consultation committee on the health situation.
An important measure has been decided :
- Travel for recreational/touristic purposes from or to Belgium is prohibited from 27 January to 1 April 2021.
- During this blackout period, only essential travel as defined by the authorities and listed below is permitted:
- Professional reasons
- For the exercise of the professional activity
- Family reasons
- Family reunification
- Visits to a spouse or partner who is not living in the same household, to the extent that plausible evidence of a stable and durable relationship can be provided
- Travel related to co-parenting, civil and religious weddings, funerals or cremations (of allies or relatives)
- Humanitarian reasons
- Travel for medical reasons and continuation of medical treatment
- Assistance to an older, minor, disabled or vulnerable person
- Visiting loved ones in palliative care
- Reasons for Study
- Travel for pupils, students and trainees participating in an exchange as part of their studies
- Researchers with a hosting contract
- Border residents
- Travel related to daily life for activities that are also allowed in Belgium for a maximum of 48 hours.
- Animal care, travel for legal obligations (if they cannot be completed digitally), urgent vehicle safety repairs and relocationsFor these essential journeys, it will be necessary to be in possession of a sworn statement. A model form should be provided by the Minister of the Interior.
Penalties should be provided for failure to comply with the ban.
Useful links :
Let’s contribute together to slowing down the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Always use tissues. A handkerchief can only be used once. Then throw it away in a closed rubbish bin.
- If you don’t have a tissue handy, sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
- Avoid giving or shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
- Be aware of the groups at risk, such as people over 65 years of age, people with diabetes, heart, lung or kidney disease, people with weakened immune systems, …
- Contact between children and the elderly is not recommended. Children do not become seriously ill from the coronavirus, but can spread it easily.
- Keep a sufficient distance (1.5 metres) when you are outside.
Help out with your hosting activity
Propose or find housing for people on the front line against COVID-19.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
Your safety is our priority
Bed & Brussels is a local agency that visits and checks ALL ACCOMMODATIONS put online on its booking platform.