Is there a problem with my reservation?
– The helpdesk of Bed & Brussels remains open by mail: email@example.com
– For all stays cancelled due to the COVID19 crisis, Bed & Brussels offers you to postpone your rental within the next 12 months.
Temporary Cancellation Policy :
In these times of concern and questioning, Bed & Brussels has decided to apply free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before arrival for all reservations made between August 1st 2020 and December 31st 2020. This action is only valid for all new stays starting before December 15th 2020 in all our participating B&B’s and furnished accommodation.
Travel of non-Belgians in Belgium
You can go to Belgium if :
– You are a resident of a Member State of the European Union, the Schengen Area or the United Kingdom.
– You come from a country on the list drawn up by the FPS Foreign Affairs :
For other countries, you can only come to Belgium for one essential reason. You will find a list of essential reasons in our frequently asked questions.
Before your arrival in Belgium,
– Fill : Formulaire de Localisation du Passager (PLF) within 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium.
– Based on your answers, the form will calculate whether you are at high risk of having been infected with the virus.
– If you receive an SMS, you are at high risk. You will have to observe a quarantine. This is mandatory if you come back from a red zone. The SMS will contain a code with which you can be tested : tester
– If you don’t receive SMS, you don’t need to quarantine.
Useful links :
Let’s contribute together to slowing down the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Always use tissues. A handkerchief can only be used once. Then throw it away in a closed rubbish bin.
- If you don’t have a tissue handy, sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
- Avoid giving or shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
- Be aware of the groups at risk, such as people over 65 years of age, people with diabetes, heart, lung or kidney disease, people with weakened immune systems, …
- Contact between children and the elderly is not recommended. Children do not become seriously ill from the coronavirus, but can spread it easily.
- Keep a sufficient distance (1.5 metres) when you are outside.
Help out with your hosting activity
Propose or find housing for people on the front line against COVID-19.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
Your safety is our priority
Bed & Brussels is a local agency that visits and checks ALL ACCOMMODATIONS put online on its booking platform.