What is the payment procedure?
- To confirm your reservation, you will pay a deposit by credit card or bank transfer.
- The deposit amounts to 12% of the total amount of the stay + the administrative costs
- The balance will be payable to the owner upon arrival, in cash.
- A tourist tax of 3 € per night and per room will be charged by the owner upon arrival.
If I refuse to book, what happens to my payment?
The deposit is only debited after the owner’s agreement.
In case of refusal on his part, no amount will be charged to your credit card.
I don't have a Visa card or Mastercard how do I do it?
For stays of more than 7 days, you can pay the deposit by bank transfer.
What time can I arrive at the owner's house?
In the contract you will find the owner’s contact details so that you can make arrangements together and plan the practical details of your arrival.
If you need to arrive earlier or later, please contact the owner directly to let him know.
- Preparing your stay in Brussels
- Living in Brussels
- Sleeping in Brussels