What is the payment procedure?
– In order to confirm your reservation, you will pay a service charge by credit card.
– The service charge between 8 and 16% is added to the total amount of the stay.
– The rent will be payable to the owner upon your arrival, in cash.
– A tourist tax of 3 € per night and per room will be charged by the owner upon arrival.
If I refuse to book, what happens to my payment?
The deposit is only debited after the owner’s agreement.
In case of refusal on his part, no amount will be charged to your credit card.
I don't have a Visa card or Mastercard how do I do it?
Please contact us, we will send you our bank details to make a transfer.
Attention: in order to confirm your reservation, we will ask you to send us your proof of payment within 24 hours. There are no options available.
What time can I arrive at the owner's house?
In the contract you will find the owner’s contact details so that you can make arrangements together and plan the practical details of your arrival.
If you need to arrive earlier or later, please contact the owner directly to let him know.
- Preparing your stay in Brussels
- Living in Brussels
- Staying in Brussels